Gridweb WebCell

Hi Team,

Is there any alternative way to select the webcell from A2 to L2 in serverside code.
we are expecting to access the cell value in server side code
i.e WebCell cell = cells[“E4:K4”];

By doing this below code we have to do each cell to be hardcoded with different WebCell object.
WebCell cell = cells[“E4”];

To avoid this can u please suggest to overcome this situation.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

I think you may use Named Range(s) for your need, Aspose.Cells.GridWeb does support to read/write named ranges based on your desired cells, see the topic for your reference:
Working with Named Ranges

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Thanks for replaying.

In below link there is Demo with Cell value.
https://github.com/aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET/tree/master/Examples_GridWeb when we tested this project with latest dll and latest acwmain.js file . we are getting the following error which we have attached in screenshot.

Kindly look into this issue ASAP.

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

I tried to trace the issue but in vain. Could you create a sample project with latest version of GridWeb and “acwmain.js” file, zip it and post it here to show the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Please find the attached sample project for your reference

Regards,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please spare us sometime to look into this issue in detail. We will get back to you asap.

Thanks…

Kindly update us at the earliest…

Regards,
Gawaskar.
gawaskar_n:
Hi Team,

Is there any alternative way to select the webcell from A2 to L2 in serverside code.
i.e WebCell cell = cells["E4:K4"];

By doing this below code we have to do each cell to be hardcoded with different WebCell object.
WebCell cell = cells["E4"];

Regards,
Gawaskar.
Hi,

I am afraid, this feature is not supported as yet. We have logged a New Feature Request in our database: .

Once, the feature is implemented or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41314.

Thanks for creating ticked for New feature in Aspose Gridweb.

Kindly provide the details which we have posted with sample project which we are facing error in client side events. Kindly test and provide us the suggestion at the eatliest.

Reagrds,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

Please spare us some time to look into your issue. We have also logged your comments in our database against this issue.

We might also need more details and screenshots from your end to look into this issue precisely.

gawaskar_n:
Hi Team,

i.e WebCell cell = cells["E4:K4"];

WebCell cell = cells["E4"];

Regards,
Gawaskar.
Hi,

We think you may use Named Range(s) for your need, Aspose.Cells does support to read/write named ranges based on your desired cells, see the topic for your reference:

Working with Named Ranges

From language point view:
One syntax like cells[“E4:K4”] or cells[“E4”] can return only one type, either one cell or cells collection, it can not be compatible for both types. We can use range instead