Group data using "&=subtotal9" on cell/row with Dynamic Formulas in Smart Markers in .NET

Is it possible to use &=subtotal9 on a cell/row with dynamic formulas

Hi,

Please check the document:

and see the sub-topic “Grouping Data”, the examples are there.

Thank you.

That example works when I want a grand total at the bottom of my page - but when I want to subtotal/sum a group with a dynamic formula - it just skips the dynamic formula sub-totaling. If I sum/subtotal a specific column from my table - that works - but not a subtotal of a dynamic formula - and do not see that specifically in the example referenced - the reference shows grand totaling on a dynamic formula

You can see in my image attachement - column H has a table value - works. Columns I and J have a simple dynamic formula and there is no subtotal formula in the rendered column and I have the same value in each of the subtotal cells: &=subtotal9:Summary.DEPT_CODE

Hi,

I am not sure which way you want to go, kindly explain your requirement in details. We appreciate if you could create / fill the data sheet manually with some dummy data in MS Excel and post the file to us. Also give us how do you use smart markers performing subtotal9 while grouping data.

May be you can enter a marker into H column (if it works for you) i.e.,
&=Summary.New_Price(subtotal9:Summary.DEPT_CODE)

Thank you.

Attached is the template file I am using and what is producing my current results - does that help?

Hi,

Thanks for the file.

We understand you now. I think you need to implement subtotalN option for your dynamic formulated values. I am afraid, implementing Subtotals for columns is supported for normal Smart Markers but not for dynamic formulas while grouping data. Anyways, we can check your feature request if we can support it soon. I have logged your feature request into out issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-22415. We may get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have supported to implement subtotalN option (while grouping data) for dynamic formulas too.

Thank you.

This works great! Thanks so much - was able to complete my proof oc concept and will be purchasing 2 products this week. Thanks!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 22415) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.