Grouped Check-boxes code not working

Hello,

Sample code provided in the link code to generate grouped check-boxes is not working. I have attached the generated PDF. Kindly let us know what is wrong.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Add,+Delete+and+Modify+Form+Field#Add%2CDeleteandModifyFormField-HowtoaddGroupedCheckboxes

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have tested the sample code and unable to notice any issue, it is working as expected. I am afraid I am unable to understand the issue you are facing. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about the issue, so we will guide you accordingly.

Furthermore, Please note Aspose.Pdf page origin is left bottom(0,0). So rectangle coordinates of page will be llx=0,lly=0,urx=page width and ury= page height. Aspose.Pdf measuring unit is point and where 1 inch = 72 points and 1 cm = 1/2.54 inch = 0.3937 inch = 28.3 points.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

I have attached the code we are using to generate grouped check-boxes. The code was taken from the sample provided here: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Add,+Delete+and+Modify+Form+Field#Add%2CDeleteandModifyFormField-HowtoaddGroupedCheckboxes

I have also attached the generated PDF output in the original message. Nothing is getting generated. We are getting a blank PDF. We are not seeing the check-boxes.

What are we missing? Is the sample provided not correct?

We are using Aspose PDF.NET 17.1.0.0

Hi Tilal,

Sorry for the confusion, check-box is getting rendered (bottom of PDF), but check-box option text is not getting displayed.

Please advice.

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your feedback. I have noticed that Caption property of RadioButtonOptionField is not working as expected, so logged a ticket PDFNET-42199 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Any updates on when this will be solved? We have a pending deployment and need this to work. Any work-around in the meantime?

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still pending for investigation, as we have recently noticed the issue. However, we have recorded your concern and will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Any updates on this issue? Any work-around in the meantime?

Hi Raman,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue is still pending for investigation. I have recorded your concern to the product team. Please note that issues are being resolved on first come first serve basis. There are other reported issues in the queue as well. We will notify you as soon as the issue is resolved or we have some definite updates.

Best Regards,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hi,

Any updates on this issue? Any work-around in the meantime?

@rnidamar

We regret to share that earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Also, we are afraid we may not be able to offer any workaround at the moment. However, we have logged your concerns and will definitely consider them during issue investigation. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding issue rectification, we will let you know.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.