Grouping with HTML markup type - ASPOSE 4.4.0

Hi Aspose team,

I have table with simple group expression and two columns in this table. Second column contains aggregate value with HTML tags. Looks very simple.

After exporting to DOC - via Aspose I see a very critical issue. All data in the second column is incorrect.

If I remove HTML tags from second column everything looks good. Please assist.

Guys, It is really critical issue! Your product is not working as expected. Please fix is ASAP.
I dont understand how you can release your product with a such problems. :frowning:

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-206. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-206) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Aspose Team,

It’s great that you’ve fixed this particular case but I still can reproduce the same issue.

What did I change? - I moved HTML text from cell expression to code behind function and that’s all. RDL was attached.

Please test it and create ticket.

Looks like you dont want to fix root cause of issue… Guys, it’s really terrible. :frowning:

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

Hi Sviatoslav,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-238. We have asked concerned developer to check this issue. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-238) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.