GroupRows and scrollbars in GridWeb

Hello,

We have an ASP.NET application that uses Aspose GridWeb. We have a sheet that contains a large number of rows and some of them are collapsable (using GroupRows). The problem we have is that it seems that, when expanding/collapsing rows, the vertical scrollbar moves to the top of the grid, while the focus remains correctly on the selected cell. Is there some way to avoid this issue with scrollbars?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I tested you issue using the latest version of Aspose.Cells GridWeb (attached) and I am unable to reproduce your issue. Please create a sample application with your template excel file and post it here. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

It happens when the first lines/columns are freezed. I tried to comment the command:

sheet.FreezePanes(2,7,2,7);

and the scrollbar issue disappeared (I could expand/collapse lines and the scrollbars do not move to the top of the grid). Anyway, we need to freeze those 2 lines...

If you need in the next days we will provide a sample code. Thanks

Nino

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-13141.

Hi,

we are waiting for a solution of this issue, do you have any news? Thanks!

Nino

Hi,

We will update you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Kindly provide us your sample project to reproduce the issue you have mentioned. We need to sort out your issue accurately to test your case.

Thank you.

The sample code is in the attachment. Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

We can also trace the issue (as you described) using the sample code you provided. We will inform you when it is resolved.

Thank you.

Hi,

do you have any news on this issue? Thanks

Hi,

The issue is still under process, we will update the status of your issue and get back to you soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

It works ok!

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13141) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.