Guide us to create attached format

Dear Team,

We have Aspose.OCR License and trying to create the attached OMR template. Please guide us to create this OMR template.

CBSE_Sample.jpg (245.5 KB)

@aashishmca

Please note that OMR functionality is not part of Aspose.OCR API. The Aspose.OMR is an API dedicated to perform OMR operations and create OMR templates. We have logged an investigation ticket as OMRNET-246 in our issue management to look into your requirements. We will investigate the feasibility to generate required OMR template and share our feedback with you as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please spare us some time.

Hello Asad,

It is typing mistake. we have the “Aspose OMR for .Net - Developer Small Business” License.

We need your assistance for the following points.

Support for Hindi font.
How we can print multiple panels in a bigger panel?
How to give the boarder to the text area?
How to print the text box for hand written response near the answer key box, we need to read this along with the answer key response?
After hand written response we also need a circle for not attempted questions.
How to give boarder to the answer key box with the hand written response box?

Please also provide proper documents related to all attributes so we can also try at our end to prepare multiple type of templates.

CBSE_Sample.jpg (245.5 KB)

@aashishmca

We have updated the information of the logged ticket and will investigate it from perspective of your complete requirements. We will inform you as soon as the ticket analysis is complete and we have some feedback to share with you. Please give us some time.

Hello Asad,

Please share the progress. We urgently need a solution. We have reached our deadline. Please take our request as high priority.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

@aashishmca

We regret that at the moment, we do not have enough functionality to implement this pattern. However, we plan to make it possible in release 21.12. We will further inform you when we have more updates in this regard.

@asad.ali Thanks for the quick response. As I shared earlier, it is very urgent, we have reached the deadline. The exams are going to start. Please share when you are planning to launch 21.12. If the launch is late then please provide us a patch.

@aashishmca

The 21.12 version of the API is scheduled to be launched next month i.e. December 2021. We are afraid that we cannot offer any patch before the fix is implemented to the API. Please note that currently we are working over adding this complex functionality and we intend to provide it in next version - as shared earlier.

Thanks for providing the timeline. So, now we have to wait for the Dec 2021 release. I really appreciate that you have included our requirement to the roadmap.

Thanks again.

@aashishmca

Thanks for your feedback.

We will let you know once we have additional updates regarding ticket resolution.

@aashishmca

We are working on Task # OMRNET-246. The first part of the template is ready as you can see in the attached image. image_2021_12_06T05_47_42_112Z.jpg (720.7 KB)

However, we need some clarifications from your side.

• After the handwritten response, do you also need a circle for not attempted questions?
  • What should be done if this bubble is painted over? We would like you to explain this in more detail. e.g. image_2021_12_06T15_51_32_340Z.jpg (302.1 KB)
  • Can the answer to the question be several options: for example (B, C) (A, handwritten answer)?

Hello Asad,

Thank a lot for sharing the update with us. The first part is looking good, just that there is a difference in OMR number section.

Regarding the points you shared:

1. Yes, we need the not attempted circle as this is the point where the student can exclude any question from marking in case of mistaken marking.

2. This point is not clear to me. I am sharing link to a PDF which explains the requested OMR sheet.
    https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/documents//OMR_CIRCULAR.pdf
    You can also find details on the web, this format is provided by our examination board. Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPK5QV1x7M

3. Yes, we need to allow that and the hand writing answer can also be “A,B”.

I hope my reply will help you to fulfill our requirement.

Thanks.

@aashishmca

Thanks for providing these details. We will further check and study it and let you know in case we need more information from your side.

@aashishmca

We continue to develop the template. However, after watching the video that you have shared, we want to clarify. When the template is ready, it will look like the example.

Bubbles filled by students will be the result of recognition. But at the moment, we cannot recognize the handwritten fields, so we can only take a screenshot of this area for you, and you will have to check the result yourself.

Please feel free to share your feedback in this regard.

@aashishmca

We made this template. This feature was released in version 21.12.
Below are attached files for generation and the result.

OMRFiles.zip (1.4 MB)