Guide us to create provided format

Dear Team,

I am try to create a sheet using template license but not able to create the sheet using .txt file.

Can you please guide us How can I create the attached omr sheet format using .txt file

I am try to create a grid id horizontally but the output is showing vertical.

Text file code is:

?container=1-st
columns_count=3
?block=RollNo
column=1
?grid=ROLL NO
sections_count=4
options_count=4
&block
?block=Class
column=2
?grid=CLASS
sections_count=2
options_count=2
&block
?block=Sec
column=3
?grid=SEC
sections_count=2
options_count=2
&block
&container

Output is:

Please assist here to generate attached sheet.
pasted image 0.jpg (69.6 KB)
image.png (31.3 KB)

@javedpal

We are checking the requirements on our end and will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

@javedpal

Can you please share that which API of Aspose suite you are using on your end.

Hello Mudassir

I am using Aspose.OMR nuget package and calling GenerateTemplate function for the template generation. I am sharing the code below.

OmrEngine engine = new OmrEngine();
GenerationResult res = engine.GenerateTemplate(Path.Combine(text file path));

The image and .omr file also not pick from the URL.

Is is work with the cloud URL of the image and .omr file or only support the local folder?

Hello Team,

Please help us to generate and scan the omr sheet. it is very urgent to finalize your product.

@javedpal

We are looking into your requirements further. The investigation ticket for this purpose is OMRNET-236 which is logged in our issue management system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OMRNET-236
can you tell me the statues?
Regards

@javedpal

The ticket has just been logged for investigation and its review is pending. However, we will surely consider your concerns and let you know as soon as we have some news to share about its rectification. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear asad,

It is very urgent for us, Please provide confirmation that we can create provided format or not.

again attached the format.pasted image 0.jpg (69.6 KB)

@javedpal

We apologize for the delay. Please note that the earlier logged ticket is under the phase of the investigation and we will soon try to complete our analysis. As soon as the investigation is done, we will be able to share some feedback with you. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

@javedpal

We have prepared an example for you. Please check the attached files. We will continue to work on adding new functionality and making it easier to use. You can please keep checking the release notes pages of the API for monthly updates.
Downloads.zip (1.3 MB)