Handwritten text not comes after converting to PDF

Dear Team,

I am facing issue while loading Onenote file using Aspose.Note. I have found while converting one of Onenote file to PDF, Handwritten text doesn’t appear. I have attached sample file. Kindly do the needfull.

Regards
XCoder_BnR.7z (3.6 MB)

@perfectdata.techno,

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your ONENOTE file to PDF file format. I found the handwritten text does not render when converting to PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “NOTENET-5501” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@perfectdata.techno,

Please note, currently, Aspose.Note doesn’t support handwritten elements. But we plan to investigate and add support of this feature in future versions. Once we support it, we will update you here.

Hello all,
Is this feature supported yet?

@aweech,

We are sorry but the feature is not supported yet. We will check if we could provide you and ETA on it.

@aweech, @perfectdata.techno,

We are working over your issue. We will fix the issue in our upcoming release Aspose.Note for .NET v23.1 which is due before the end of this month.

@aweech, @perfectdata.techno,

Please try our latest version: Aspose.Note for .NET 23.2. Your issue is partially fixed in it. Once we figure your issue precisely, we will let you know.

@amjad.sahi do you know when this will go into the Aspose.Note for Java release?

@aweech,

There is no exact publishing date for the new (Java) release. Please note, release are published when ready. Hopefully it will be published soon.

Hi @amjad.sahi has this made it into the Java release?

@aweech,

As we told you the issue was partially fixed. Java versions use .NET codebase, so, generally .NET fixes/enhancements are also included in Java versions in parallel. We recommend you to kindly try our latest (Java) version/fix, Aspose.Note for Java v23.7:

@aweech,

We tested and found using the newer Java versions resolve your issue, so you may try it.

Let us know if you still find any issue?