Hang on processing corrupted documents

I use Aspose.Words for .NET 9.1.0 DLL to process and convert docs. However, on some of corrupted docs it hangs. I’m ready to send all materials to you so you could reproduce the issue. However, that docs contain confidential information, so I don’t want to publish it in forum. How could I report?

Hi Eugene
Please feel free to attach them for us here. They can be only downloaded by Aspose staff so any confidential information in them will be kept strictly private.
Thanks,

So, attached archive contains C# code and some docs. I know these docs are corrupted, but I suppose Aspose must not hang, it must throw exception. The code fragment demonstrates my usage scenario. On each document Aspose hangs either in Document() constructor or in Save() method.
I used Windows XP, Visual Studio 2005, .NET framework 2.0 SP2.
Please delete documents when you finish with it.

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3512) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.raza