Hang when saving pdf file

I used Aspose PDF (11.8.0.0) to open and then save a pdf file, but I saw that saving process was hang.

Here is my sample code:
PdfContentEditor contentEditor = new PdfContentEditor();
contentEditor.BindPdf(inputFile);
contentEditor.Save(outputFile); // was hang
contentEditor.Close();

Hi Han,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario with your shared document and noticed the application hanging issue, so logged a ticket PDFNET-41458 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any update for this issue?

Thanks,
HanLuong

Hi Han,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported issue, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi,

Any update for this issue?

Thanks,
HanLuong

Hi Han,

Thanks for your patience.

I have checked the status of the logged issue and I am sorry that it is not resolved yet. Please note that there are other high priority issues in the queue as well which were reported prior to yours and issues have been resolved on first come first serve basis. I am sure that relevant team will plan to provide resolution soon as per their development time frame. You patience and cooperation will really be appreciated in this regard.

Please be patient and spare us a little time. We will let you know once we have some certain updates regarding resolution of the issue. We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,