Hanging Indents Revisited

Attached is a word doc with two paragraphs, resulting PDF file and the code used. Because there is a problem with numbered lists I have had a worker converting items with numbered lists to manually numbered lists with hanging indents (simulating the formatting of a normal numbered list). However, when a paragraph of the nature of:

1.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent adipiscing, pede eget porttitor vestibulum, ante leo pulvinar nisl, in tincidunt ante lorem eu justo.

is encountered, the “1.” portion prior to the tab is formatting block aligned with the rest of the hanging indent (i.e., not at the left margin where it belongs). If I remove the tab, the paragraph formats correctly (the first line starts at the left margin, successive lines start indented).

The combination of these two errors is proving fatal to our attempts to impement Word->PDF conversion. If either was repaired we could move forward (although having numbered lists format properly would be a bigger help as currently we have to manually inspect and alter customer documents to manually numbered lists).

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the delay. We are working hard trying to improve Word -> PDF conversion but it is very difficult to achieve maximal conformity between the original and resulting documents. We will fix the lists problem asap.