Has revisions returns true but track changes is disabled

Hello,

we got an excel document for which HasRevisions returns true although the option to track changes is noch checked and the document and there are also no changes displayed to accept/reject (option is disabled by excel).

Screenshots are from German localized Excel as I was unable to install English language pack on my work device but it should look familiar.
2022-05-18_10-30-52.png (4.7 KB)
2022-05-18_10-30-57.png (4.3 KB)

Test code

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            var lic = new License();
            lic.SetLicense(@"S:\Aspose.Total.Net.lic");

var wb = new Workbook(@"S:\tmp\xls\in.xls");

Console.WriteLine($"Has revisions: {wb.HasRevisions}");
            Console.WriteLine("Press any key to exit...");
            Console.ReadKey();
        }

Result:
image.png (2.6 KB)

Testing document:
files.zip (14.1 KB)

Thanks for your help,
Daniel

@Serraniel,

Thanks for the template file and screenshot.

Please notice, after an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using template file. I confirmed the issue, the Excel document for which HasRevisions returns true although the option to track changes is not checked in the document. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51116” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Serraniel,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.6) which is scheduled in the second week of June 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51116) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this update. If you have downloaded the prior one(22.6.0), please use this update to replace the downloaded one because 22.6 has a bug which sometimes may cause generated file corrupted.