Have temp license- but watermark still appears in PDF

Hello, I received my temp license and copied it to the directory as specified, then ran a report and saved as Aspose PDF. The PDF still contains the watermark at the top. I tried to reinstall, but am seeing the same thing. Order ID was 080709141051. What else needs to be done to get the license to work?

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please make sure the license file name is "Aspose.Pdf.Reporting.Services.lic" or "Aspose.Total.ReportingServices.lic". If it still won't work, please send the license file to me (How to send your license file to an Aspose Staff Member? ) and let us check it.

Hi,

I tested the license and it works well on my machine. Can you please check if you have put it in the correct folder? If it still won't work I hope you can provide more detailed info to help us finding the problem.

Thanks, the license file is in c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin

Hi,

Are you sure that the Reporting Service be installed in c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services,

and please copy the temp license file to the path that Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices.dll located,

then restart your report server again.

If there is any problem,please provide the detail of your development environment.

sorry for inconvenience!