Header/footer with date&time set with update automatically option in PPTX does not render date & time correctly in PDF

Hi,

I have tested the attached PPT with aspose slides7.4. source PPTX file have footer set with date & time (with update automatically option). So, when we open the slides, it current date shows as footer. But if we notice the PDF outputs of PPTX, we can see the date is showing older date(something like 1 or 2 yrs old date). Ideally it should show the date when the transformation was done.

[Regression][Data Loss]- In the PDF file, The images are totally lost/corrupted. This is a regression as I dont see this issue in 7.3.0.

Please find the screenshots and assets.

Thanks,

Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy R,

I have observed the improper rendering image issue and like to share that it has already been reported in our issue tracking system with ID SLIDESJAVA-33907 yesterday. Your image rendering issue is similar to what has been logged in mentioned issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

For your second issue regarding date time field not showing the current date time, please use the following sample code on your end.

PresentationEx present = new PresentationEx(path+“2010Presentation2.pptx”);
present.setUpdateDateTimeFields(true);
present.save(path+“2010Presentation2.pptx.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33907) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33907) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)