Header image cropping and PDF security error

I'm having 2 issues.

Issue #1 is with Aspose.Words. I have an existing Word 2007 document that all I do is save it in PDF format. There are 3 images in the 1st page header of that document. The top of 2 of the 3 images are getting clipped when saved to PDF format.

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"C:\Projects.NET\AsposeTest\test.docx");

doc.Save(@"C:\Projects.NET\AsposeTest\test.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Issue #2 is with Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I want to change security on a PDF such that the only thing allowed is to allow modification of annotations. When I set AllowModifyAnnotations to true, instead allowing 'Commenting', it allows 'Filling of form fields'.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileSecurity fileSecurity = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileSecurity(@"C:\Projects.NET\AsposeTest\test.pdf", @"C:\Projects.NET\AsposeTest\test2.pdf");

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.DocumentPrivilege privilege = Aspose.Pdf.Kit.DocumentPrivilege.ForbidAll;

privilege.AllowModifyAnnotations = true;

fileSecurity.SetPrivilege("", "", privilege);

I have version 9.4.0 of Aspose.Words and version 4.8.0.0 of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I am using Visual Studio 2008, O/S is XP if that matters.

Attached is a zip file with the VS2008 solution, the docx input file and the resulting PDF output files.

Hello

Thanks for your request. I think the reason of the first problem is evaluating watermark. If you would like to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to:

Regarding the second question, I will move this request to Aspose.Pdf.Kit forum. My colleagues will answer you shortly.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Thank you for your quick response. The first problem is not the evaluating watermark. I do have a license for Aspose.Total and I first experienced the issue in my development effort using that licensed version. The test application I uploaded was a very simple test in which I left out use of the license. However I just added the license calls to my simple test code and have the same problem without a watermark.

Hi Claire,

We’re looking into the Aspose.Pdf.Kit related issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,

Hi Claire,

I have noticed this problem at my end and logged the issue as PDFKITNET-20425 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this problem and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,