Header image is not getting repeated in pdf output

Hi Team,

i am using 7.4.3.0 aspose.cells to generate excel and pdf output.
in excel output my image is coming on top and i have used header repeat feature by which header data is getting repeated in excel print preview and also in pdf output.
but the header image is not getting repeated in right top corner.
See attached template, excel output, pdf output.
please let me know how to solve this.
Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your output Excel file to render the PDF file (output). The image is not rendered in the second and third pages as per MS Excel print preview. The image should be rendered on each page as you have set rows to repeat settings (1:11 rows) in PageSetup dialog. I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41761" for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.5 and let us know your feedback.

HI,

Your this fix has broken my issue (see below link )which was working in 7.5.0.1

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/2/481188/pivot-table-output-to-pdf-issue-urgent/showthread.aspx#481188

please check and fix both the issues.

regards,
rajendra

Also your dll did not fix my issue.

see attached pdf image is not coming on second page.
please fix the issue asap

Please respond as this is very urgent for me.

Regards
Rajendra

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41761) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Team,

Issue is solved but it has broken the header image functionality. see attached pdf.
see attached output of 7.5.1.0 and with earlier version of dll.
Right top corner logo is coming now on both the pages but center top logo is missing in new dll.
Please dont break something while fixing other issues.

thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample files.

I have noticed the issue as you have pointed out by converting the “NH_RRoll_960dc_1.xlsx” file to PDF. I have reopened the issue “CELLSNET-41761” again. Our concerned developer will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Please ask develope to fix the issue and not break something already there.

how can we give such upgrade to my client.
this is going to be risky.

thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Yes, sure, as we logged a ticket into our database. Our concerned developer will figure it out soon. Also, we will make sure to avoid such issue in future, we will conduct extensive testing for it.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.2.

Same issue exist.

header footer image is not coming in pdf. see attached output with this dll.

Hi,

Yes, I tested with latest fix/version v7.5.2.1 and it looks the issue is not resolved. I have reopened your issue “CELLSNET-41761” again and we will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Can someone tell me how can we give dll without testing locally?

I have been telling to test the other things before sending me the dll but in this case issue is not fixed and you have given me the dll.
Please mark this issue as high priority so that i should not unnecessary spend time in testing the bad dlls again and again.

Thanks,
Rajendra

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Well, we do extensive testing when we release the fix for the users to make sure that the issue is fixed. We have evaluated your issue further. We tested your issue on different machines, we found it works fine on most of the machines, the central header image is displayed in the output PDF file (see the attached output PDF rendered on a machine). However, it does not work on a machine (Windows8 (64bit)). We are looking into your issue. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

By the way, could you give us your System details, e.g
OS, 32bit/64bit, .NET framework version, regional / language settings etc. It may help us to analyze your issue in details.

Thank you.

Its 64 bit. framwork 2. region is US.

Also whenever you are posting any reply i am not getting that on my gmail id.
i have to keep checking my posts on aspose site for updates.
please get this also fixed.
i have done all types of subscription but not getting the emails.

rajendra

Hi,

Could you tell me which OS you are using? e.g Win7 or Windows 8 or elase

Also, to get automatic email notifications, please set the Forum options, accordingly, e.g click on the “Forum Options” button (in the bottom of the page):
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.cells-product-family/19/showforum.aspx#Options
Now, specify “Send Email” combo box accordingly and specify other options etc.

Thank you.

Its Win7.

Also i have done the forum option earlier but not getting email of my posts but getting emails for the other posts.

Hi,

Thanks for providing the OS details.

Well, the posts you post are not emailed as notifications to you but others posts in your threads or other threads would be emailed as notifications to you.

Thank you.