Header line is missing

Problem Statement: I have a table in which first column is vertically merge. Now when i repeat the header using aspose API’s the header bottom line is missing for the first column.
I have attached the sample doc for reference.
You can see that border line of name header is missing in second page because first column is vertically merge.

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems that it is MS Word problem. I have tried to build this table using MS Word and got same result.
Best regards.

but its working in MS Word. i have create one file and its working…
See Attached doc.
Its very important to display header properly because client won’t except it without proper header line.

Hi
Thanks for your request. If you want to repeat header row at the top of each page then you should set “Table properties”/“Row”/“Repeat as header row at the top of each page” = true to repeat your header at each page.
Also you can do this programmatically. Set HeadingFormat = true for your heading row. See the following example.

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = true;
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("header");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("header");
builder.EndRow();
builder.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = false;
for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++)
{
    builder.InsertCell();
    builder.InsertCell();
    builder.EndRow();
}
builder.EndTable();
doc.Save(@"out.doc");

But in your document you created two different tables only.
Best regards.

Ya i am following exactly what you have told and header is repeat in next page but if any column is vertically merge then header bottom line is missing.
Please see attched document.
In this document you will find that first column is vertically merge and when page Number goes beyond first then first column header bottom line is missing.

Hi
I tried to create the same document and got the same problem (see the attached file). That’s why I concluded that it is a problem of MS Word.
Best regards.

I have attached one file having the same problem but when we open in reading layout then it works perfectly but in other mode the header line is missing.Even if you take printout it works header line is coming , then why not it displaying.
Can you plese tell me how i can open it in other mode with header line.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately I can’t help you in this issue. How I said earlier this is a problem of MS Word.
Best regards.