Header Overflows to PDF Body when Parsing PDF from XML

I am using Aspose.Pdf in a .NET application. I am currently migrating code that was using Aspose.Pdf.Generator to use the DOM approach. I am using the most recent version of Aspose.Pdf (18.1.0) in Visual Studio 2017 Community Addition on Windows 10.

I have an XML file which I am converting to a PDF. The PDF file has a variable sized header and footer. The footer renders fine, however, the header overflows to the body of the PDF.

I have attached samples of both my XML input, as well as my PDF output in a ZIP file.

Input_Output.zip (2.6 KB)

@mtpurchases

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and managed to replicate the issue, which you have mentioned. Hence, for the sake of correction, we have logged it as PDFNET-44106 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Is there any update for when this issue might be resolved? We are facing some pressing issues in our system, and we need to update our version of Apose soon. However, this issue is keeping us from being able to update.

Thank you.

@mtpurchases

Thanks for contacting support.

We have checked the status of earlier logged issue and I am afraid that it is not resolved. Please note that there are other high priority issues in the queue, which were logged prior to this issue and our product team has been busy in resolving them. Depending upon their development schedule, they will surely look into your issue and provide a fix. We will definite share updates with you regarding resolution progress, as soon as we have some. Please spare us little time.

Thank you for the response, however, due to this bug in the library we are unable to take advantage of the updated version of this library which has addressed some other high CPU related issues we’re experiencing.

We are on a perpetual license and we want to take advantage of the updates before our license expires.

@mtpurchases

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

Please note that your issue has been logged under normal/free support model, where issues have been resolved on first come first serve basis, which we believe is the fairest policy and as shared earlier, there are other issues in the queue which were logged previously than your issue and product team will definitely resolve your issue after fixing them.

Moreover, we also offer paid/priority support model where investigation of the issue is usually prioritized and issues logged under this model, have precedence over the issues, logged under normal support. Please also note that, paid support does not guarantee any immediate solution but it definitely expedites the investigation process. For more information, you may please visit Paid Support FAQ over our website.

Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and raised them to respective team. As soon as we receive some significant feedback from their side, we will inform you. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.