Header picture size setting

Hi,

I'm bit stuck with following problem.

I use a template for a report (Excel format), where I need to insert the logo (dynamically during run time) into the left section of the header. This works fine, but it is never the correct size that I want. I've seen that this in fact is a functionality of Excel. If you include an image in the header within an Excel doc, Excel resizes the image, and usually it is very small.
There is however the functionality to set the size of the image within Excel. You do this after you have selected the image which you want in the header. Then you click on the icon left to it 'format image', where you can select fixed values or percentages for the image.

This last functionality is what I'm looking for in Aspose.Cells. Am I overlooking a functionality, or is there an easier way to determine the represented size of the image I'm including in the header?

Thanks for your response.

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, I am afraid; your required feature is not supported in Aspose.Cells for .NET. We will further look into it and get back to you soon. You issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11687.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. You can set the image size after inserting image to header/footer.
You can get Picture object with the following method.

Aspose.Cells.Picture pic = pageSetup.SetHeaderPicture(0, imageData);
Aspose.Cells.Picture pic = pageSetup.GetPicture(true, 0);

After that you can set the size of the picture.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

once again, fantastic support !! Fine tuning is now easy.
Thanks a lot !!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11687) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.