Header text position is slightly incorrect while converting docx to PDF using C#

Hi,

when i convert the document from the attachment, the text in the header has the wrong position.

Kind regards,
Tobias Grondinger

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your query. I have not found any issue with header of the documents. It would be great, If you share some more detail about your issue.

Hi,

the distance between the document border and the text in the top right corner isn’t equal in the original docx and the converted document.

Kind regards,
Tobias Grondinger

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have checked the docx and pdf files and have not found any issue with distance at top right corner. It would be great, If you please mark the problematic area in pdf file and share with us.

Hi again,

i tried to mark it in the picture(attachement). On the left hand side the original docx and on the right hand side the converted one.

Kind regards,
Tobias Grondigner

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the additional information. While using latest Aspose.Words 11.2.0. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. I have logged your issue as WORDSNET-6247 into our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue. Once we sort it out, we will let you know. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6247) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.