I am converting word documents and I am receiving a 'Header Too Large' Exception. The Aspose.Words.dll version is 220.127.116.11. I am attaching a copy of the code, a copy of the error and several word documents. One thing I noticed is that the attached document CN1001818C01.doc converts okay. but the attached document CN1001794C01.doc does not. The headers are different in each document. We recently updated the dll file from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124. When we were using version 126.96.36.199, we did not have this problem.
I'm also attaching CN1001794C01.pdf which was produced using version 188.8.131.52.