Hebrew text flipped

Hi,
in a specific power point file with hebrew sentences the text is flipped (each word separately).
so instead of:
שלום עולם
we get
םולש םולע

i’ve tried playing the fonts, styles and etc without success of fixing it.
it would be nice to know if there a quick workaround instead of creating the text box from scratch.

this is the code:
Presentation pre = new Presentation(..file..);
Dimension2D slideDimenstions = pre.getSlideSize().getSize();
float scale = 1536.0f / Math.max((float) slideDimenstions.getWidth(), (float) slideDimenstions.getHeight());
ISlide sld = slides.get_Item(0);
BufferedImage image = sld.getThumbnail(scale, scale);
ImageIO.write(image, "png", new File("out.png"));

you may find sample files here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ihYut7OGkPsFmn6qWhJP7WCWEKIOD3Dc?usp=sharing

i think it worth mentioning that saving as PDF works well:
Preformatted textpre.save(“out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);`

@roeycohen5,

I have worked with source files and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37388 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi,

• where can i see the status of this ticket? (SLIDESJAVA-37388)
  • is there any workaround i can set in office 2016 to fix the text? i know that using the “format painter” works but it’s not that convenient as it ruin the original formatting.

@roeycohen5,

I have observed your comments. Can you please check attachment. You can see status of ticket below right side of page. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.Status.zip (136.2 KB)

Hi,
I actually tried this link but i need a jira account :slight_smile:

@roeycohen5,

I regret to share that access to Jira is private and only Aspose staff has access to it. The issues status can be viewed in this forum thread with associated ticket only. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

sure no problem.
let me know here when you’ve got some news.
i’d be glad for a workaround from office 2016 itself if possible, as we’re kind of stuck with it :slight_smile:

@roeycohen5,

Sure we will keep you updated as soon as the issue will be fixed.

hi, what does it mean that the status is blocked?

@roeycohen5,

Blocked means that the concerned issue depends on other internal issue(s) which required to be resolved first. Once the internal issue(s) will be addressed the concerned ticket will then be resolved.

Ok… does issues like this gets priority?

@roeycohen5,

You can avail the paid priority support options to increase the priority of the issue.