Height specified is not reflecting in Excel sheet created using Aspose

Hello Team,

I am using the xsl to create XML spreadsheet and then using Aspose to read that XML and create Excel file. But after Aspose.Cells.dll is changed from 7.5.2.0 to 8.2.2.0 version the functionality which previously working fine is non functional now. Row height attribute specified in xsl file is not reflecting in the generated sheet.

Please refer the attached image which shows the input xsl and output XML spreadsheet content. Below images shows the old and new output generated using Aspose.Cells.dll

Please have a look and suggest.

Thanks,

Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.0 and see if it makes any difference at your end.

If your problem still occurs, then please provide us two simple console application projects. One with the latest version and the other with the older version.

It will help us investigate your issue more closely and precisely and we will be able to help you asap.

Please also explain by xsl what format did you mean? Also, in your screenshot both xml contents look same and I cannot see any difference in them.

Please also provide us your XML spreadsheet which you have created with XSL so that we could investigate this issue in this respect.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello Team,

Downloaded the latest version 8.3.0.0 of Aspose.Cells.dll but found the same height issue.

Please find the attached sample projects, “GenerateExcelFile_Old” is using the old version of dll and working as expected. “GenerateExcelFile_New” project is using the new version of dll and height is not reflected in output xls file. Please update the app.config settings value accordingly before execute applications.

Request you to please have a look and suggest.

Thanks
Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Thank you for sharing the sample application.

We have noticed the difference in behavior for the cell row height attribute across the two revisions of Aspose.Cells for .NET API so we have logged this incident in our bug tracking system for further investigation. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSNET-43184. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix at earliest possible (if applicable). In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hello Team,

Could you please provide update for this issue as I am stuck because of this and need output ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.3.0.2
and let us know your feedback.

Hello Team,

The downloaded 8.3.0.2 version of Aspose.Cells.dll is also giving the same result. Height specified using ‘ss:AutoFitHeight=“0” ss:Height=“35.25”’ attributes in xsl is not reflecting in generated excel report.

You can use the sample application attached in older conversation to test this new version of dll.

Please do needful.

Thanks,
Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

I have checked your issue status from database and found it is resolved now. So we will provide you a fix within next few (3~5) days after incorporating other fixes and doing some extensive testing. Please spare us some time. Once, the fix is available for you, we will let you know by posting in this thread.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We will provide you the fix
v8.3.0.3 soon in which this issue would be fixed.

Thank you.

Hi Shweta,

Thank you for your patience with us.

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.0.4 against the problem logged under the ticket CELLSNET-43184 (row height not being reflected in the resultant spreadsheet). I have tested the case on my end, and have attached the resultant spreadsheet & XML files to this post in an archive for your reference.

Please feel free to contact us back in case you face any difficulty.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43184) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.