HELP Grid in VS 2005

when i upgrade my project 2003 to Visual Studio 2005, it does not work any more, even the Demo in my PC.
and this is the define of Grid :
<agw:gridweb id=“GWUB” runat=“server” AGWClientPath="/agw_client/" Width=“100%” ></agw:gridweb>

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
System.Web.UI.WebControls.FontNamesConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value) +136
System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertFromString(String text) +9
Aspose.Grid.Web.ViewerStyleTemplate.parseXml(XmlElement ele) +889
Aspose.Grid.Web.GridWeb.ࣧ() +189
Aspose.Grid.Web.GridWeb.OnInit(EventArgs e) +1323
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +198
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692

then i added the CustomStyleFileName="./style/3d.xml", it displayed :

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host]
System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control, IDesignerHost host, TextWriter writer, String filter) +1367699
System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control, TextWriter writer) +110
System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control) +52
System.Web.UI.Design.ControlPersister.PersistControl(Control control) +31
Aspose.Grid.Web.GridWeb.SaveViewState() +128
System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() +59
System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() +160
System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() +160
System.Web.UI.Page.SaveAllState() +466
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1676

Please check

i did just like it, but it still does not work.

before, it worked well in VS 2003, so strange !

i made it working with the v1.6 of Aspose.Grid, so i think there are something wrong in the last version of 1.6.0.7.
but CustomStyleFileName still does not work (host parameter NULL), it works only when i delete this property.

Hi,

The latest version has some problem with vs.net 2005. We will soon release a fixed version, please wait.

Thank you.

ok, so thank u too.

Hi,

The attatchment file is the latest 1.6.0.8, fixed the problems with vs.net 2005 , please try it and then tell us if it works.

Thank you.

ok, it seems working, thank you.
Smile [:)]