HELP ! HELP ! How to add watermark to the Excel file

How to add watermark to the Excel file. * Don’t use art words style
I generated the watermark content into a picture and added the watermark in the form of a background image, but the watermark could not be viewed in this way on the mobile phone; If the watermark is added in the form of art words, the watermark can be deleted and modified, and this definitely will not work, I have tried many times.

@good_luck,
After adding the watermark, you can lock it from being modified, edited, or deleted. Please refer to the following document.

Your lock doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried it many timesimage.png (46.5 KB)
I can delete the watermark by using WPS and Microsoft Excel software。

• This is a picture of my file open, I can change colors and delete; * The first graph is the original graph, * The second image is of modifying the color and deleting the textimage.png (77.0 KB)

image.png (51.7 KB)

@good_luck,
I ran the sample code in the document and the generated result file watermark is not editable. Please review the result file. out.zip (7.6 KB)
If you have any further questions, would you like to provide your sample code and sample file? We will check it soon.
By the way, what software are you using? Is it WPS?

• Yes, WPS and Microsoft office Excel.

Is there any other way to add Excel watermark besides adding art words and background pictures you provided

@good_luck,
Aspose. Cells follows the MS-Excel specifications.WPS does not support some features of MS-Excel. Please use Excel software to verify functionality and features.

Is there any other way to add Excel watermark? In addition to the method you said and the method of adding background images

@good_luck,
You can also set the background image of the worksheet to add watermarks, please refer to the following document.

These are the only two ways Excel can add a watermark, right? One is the art word, one is the background map

@good_luck,

Yes, MS Excel also only supports these methods. If you know any other way around for Excel spreadsheets, let us know with details and samples on how to do it in MS Excel and we can look into it as well.