Help! image Vertical Middle?

hi all:

i want to set a image Vertical Middle

in ms word i can use:

Word.Selection.ParagraphFormat.BaseLineAlignment = wdBaselineAlignCenter

unfortunately, aspose.words does not support BaseLineAlignment

help me? thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, currently Aspose.Words does not support specifying vertical ‘Text Alignment’ options in API. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-8576) and you will be notified as soon as it is supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

how about that?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. The implementation of the fix to this issue is postponed till a later date and we cannot push it into production right now because there are many other important issues we have to work on. Rest assured, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

how about that?

@xxylgo,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue (WORDSNET-8576) is not resolved yet and there are no further news about it. The implementation of the fix to this issue is still postponed till a later date (no estimates are available at the moment) and we cannot push it into production right now because there are many other important issues we have to work on. Rest assured, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.