Help in downloading Aspose.Total product

I CANT DOWNLOAD THE FULL DLL FOLDER FOR .NET ALL THE COMPONENTS ARE LISTED SEPERATELY AND I HAVE DOWNLOAD THEM SEPERATELY 1 BY 1. THIS IS VERY VERY TIME TAKING PROCESS. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD ALL ASPOSE TOTAL DLLS IN 1 CLICK

@jjs8star,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that you have to download products DLL one by one which you you want to you use on your end. Aspose.Total is basically a license file which includes all Aspose products so that customer don’t need to buy different licenses to use different products of Aspose.

Hello

In the past, a download (.msi and .zip) was available for the whole product:

AsposeTotal.png (14.5 KB).

Could not find it anymore…

@Raphael_Affolter

We have enabled the self hosted packages at https://downloads.aspose.com/ - you can now download individual APIs directly from our downloads sections. Most of the packages have been enabled there and soon we will start building the Aspose.Total package and you will be able to download Aspose.Total package as well.

Can you please define “soon”, we are in need of downloading the total package and would much prefer to have a single installer that installs all the products that we’ve been paying for.

@mdjtlj

Please spare us little time. We will get back to you shortly.

@mdjtlj @Raphael_Affolter @jjs8star

Thank you for being patient.

We would like to update you that we are actively working on this task. Although we cannot commit a date, but it is expected to be published this month or by next month.

@mdjtlj @Raphael_Affolter @jjs8star

We are pleased to inform you that DLL and JAR version of Aspose.Total for .NET and Java respectively, are available for download now. Installers will also be provided soon. Please stay tuned.

Aspose.Total for .NET (DLL Only)
Aspose.Total for Java