Help needed - Regarding Aspose Words on 64 bit server

Hi!
I really didn’t know where to send this e-mail, but I hope that you can help me.
We are currently using Aspose Words v3.7.1 on a 64 bit server, and we can’t get the system to read the License file. We are getting error message below, but when I run the same page on my 32 bit windows I don’t have any problem.
Is there any work-around?
A use this code to read the license:

Aspose.Words.License docLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
docLicense.SetLicense(@"C:\ftp\ensize\personalportal\Bin\Aspose.Total.lic");

Best regards,
Mikael Klingbjer
Development and Support
Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Source Error:

Line 80: //FileStream fs = new FileStream(@“C:\ftp\ensize\personalportal\Bin\Aspose.Total.lic”, FileMode.Open);
Line 81:
Line 82: docLicense.SetLicense(@“C:\ftp\ensize\personalportal\Bin\Aspose.Total.lic”);
Line 83:
Line 84: Document doc = new Document();

This message was posted using Email2Forum by alexey.noskov.

Hi

Thanks for your request. You are using quite old version of Aspose.Words. There was problems with old versions of Aspose.Words in 64-bit environment. But the problem was fixed long time ago in version 4.3.0. So the only way to work the problem around, I can suggest you, is updating to the new version of Aspose.Words.
Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards.