Help needed with Aspose.slides - Urgent

I have a requirement to convert each of the ppt slides into images. I have been working on that with Aspose. It’s working fine in some scenarios, but I facing problems with a few others. Following are the scenarios where I faced a problem.

PPT slides to image conversion
No. Scenario Expected result Actual result Comment
1. When picture -> organization charts are added to the slides Each slide containing the organization chart should be displayed as an individual image No individual image is generated for the slide containing the organization chart. Does not meet requirement.
2. When picture -> Word Art text is added to the slide Each slide containing the Word Art text should be displayed as an individual image Each slide is displayed as an individual .jpeg image but the corresponding ‘Word Art’ text is not displayed. Does not meet requirement.
3. When diagrams (target , radial, pyramid) are added to the slides Each slide containing the diagram should be displayed as an individual image No individual image is generated for the slide containing the diagram. Does not meet requirement.
4. When tables are added to the slides Each slide containing the tables should be displayed as an individual image The “NoSuchMethodError” exception is thrown in the aspose_uploadaction.do. Does not meet requirement

Can you let me know what the problem is and how do I go about resolving this issue. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Dear waves,

Thank for using Aspose.Slides.

Please provide me sample presentation and source code to reproduce this problem. Aspose.Slides 2.7.5.0 for .NET successfully generated the images of all slides having organization charts or tables.

Please also mention your version of Aspose.Slides (JAVA or .NET) and version number.

WordArt text is not supported, so it does not appear in thumbnails.

Hi Faiz,

Firstly, thanks for the immediate response. I'm using Aspose.Slides for Java. The version number is 1.7.2.0. I have attached a zip file of the ppt slides with which I faced the problem. Pls help as I need to implement this functionality and solve this problem. Also, as you mentioned that WordArt text is not supported, can you please tell me what other PPT features are not supported in Aspose for Java as of now ? Finally, is there any new version that is going to come up that supports features like word Art text etc? Your timely help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

waves.

Dear waves,

Please add a reference to Aspose.Metafiles in your build path and problem will be resolved. You can download it from here.

For unsupported features, please see this thread.