HELP! System Out of memory exception

Hi
Using Aspose.Words and the server seems to hang with this error message when saving a document to the browser. The document is created by opening a template .doc document and inserting a HTML string. Other this done at the same time is removal of hyperlinks and formatting. Any ideas??? This is a big problem for us and resetting the application pool is the only way we have been solving this with which is NOT GOOD.

Hi,

Make sure you are using the latest version of the component. If nothing helps, please attach the document template and post your code (including the HTML string) here to let us replicate the error.

The version we use is: 3.7.1.0 (aspose.words.dll). Is this of any help?

Error: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at Ԕ.ԥ.ԭ()

at Ԕ.Խ.Մ()

at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.ᚃ(ྭ ᅍ, Boolean ᚄ)

at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.MoveTo(Node node)

at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.น(Paragraph ᙥ, Node ᙦ)

at ࣇ.ᚳ.ᚾ()

at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.InsertCell()

at ᛒ.᜶.᜾(ᝓ ᘟ)

at ᛒ.᜶.᜼(᝖ ᗒ)

at ᛒ.᜶.᜺(ۭ ہ, Boolean ᜻)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛤ(ۭ ہ, Boolean ᛣ)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛢ(ۭ ہ, Boolean ᛣ)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛟ(ۭ ہ)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛟ(ۭ ہ)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛟ(ۭ ہ)

at ᛒ.ᛑ.ᛠ(پ ᛡ)

at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml(String html)

at qa.QAForm.buttSaveWord_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please attach the document and the code that is used for document generation. We need to reproduce the error to be able to fix it or suggest a workaround or code correction.

Best regards,

I wonder if this could have been caused by:

a) A "broken" word document
b) I had a document with nothing else than a header and footer and a bookmark as the first character

Seems like we do not have this problem anymore. Must follow this up a bit more

This is still a problem and my previous post is not the cause. Ran into it yesterday when we tested loading documents. Eats all server resources and would like to get ideas of where to start searching / testing because this is a really serious problem that affects all our users.

We need one of your documents to replicate the error. Please attach it.