Help with libcodeporting libc version - NodeJS N-API add-on

Hi All,

I am facing an issue when consuming Aspose.Words C++ V24.2 in a NodeJS N-API addon. I don’t have any issues at compile time however at runtime I get an issue:
“Error: libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.35.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”

In the zip file for the library there is only a “libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so”.

If I copy “libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so” and rename it to “libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.35.so” and make both files available everything works fine at runtime from a functionality perspective however the process ends with a “corrupted double-linked list” which I assume is due to above action.

I’m not a C++ developer and am out of my depth on this topic and am hoping the comunity here can point me in the right direction as to what course of action to follow.

Environment details:
Lib: Aspose.Words.Cpp 24.2 (downloaded from Download C++ DLL to Process Word® Documents | Aspose.Words)
Used libs: libAspose.Words.Cpp.so & libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so
Missing lib: libcodeporting.translator.cs2cpp.framework_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.35.so
ldd --version: ldd (Ubuntu GLIBC 2.35-0ubuntu3.1) 2.35
Node specifics: NodeJS v20.11.1 + node-gyp V10.0.1 + node-addon-api V8.0.0

Will provide more info upon request as I’m not sure what additional info might be of use.

Thanks in advance!

@wilpcio
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCPP-1275

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.