HI, want to check if aspose.pdf product can create mousehover/popup for the images in pdf

Want to check if aspose has capability to create mousehover and popup for the images in pdf

@sahoo47

If possible, can you please provide us a sample PDF document with the same functionality that you are describing? We will check the feasibility and share our feedback with you accordingly.

I cant share the pdf but .pdf has some images and it has text at the bottom of each images… want to check if aspose api can create mouse hover on the images and a popup which shows those images details.

Test document for the aspose.pdf (49.8 KB)

for the image i need a popup window with text. instead of pdf if we use JPG can we achieve it

@sahoo47

Looks like you are looking for a feature like tooltip that will appear on mouseover. Please check the example given in the documentation at below link and let us know if they help:

I am looking for a pop window when we mouse on the image

@sahoo47

But we were not able to see any pop up window when we hovered on the image in the PDF that you shared with us as sample. Can you please check and share some screenshot how it should work?

Thats the requirement, I want to build popup window feature using Aspose API

@sahoo47

We would surely try to check the feasibility. However, we need to be sure if such feature is possible to add or not. Is that something we can achieve using Adobe Reader? Have you tried it? Maybe if you can please share a screenshot or demo of this feature with us for our clear understanding. We will further proceed accordingly. Thanks for your cooperation.