Hi.. what are the aspose functions for Range.Find.Execute and Range.Start

Hi

Please let me know what are the aspose functions for Range.Find.Execute and Range.Start / End.

There are a host of other functionality like selecting a range of text specified by the start and end positions etc. Basically we have an application which uses MS Word and does extensive manipulation of data. We want to migrate to Aspose Word for performance. We have used almost all major functions exposed by MS Word.

To start with, let me know the above functions.

Thanks

mano

Hi Mano,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Word.

Concerning your question I would recommend you a very good article on this topic in our Wiki.

Working With Range

It basically describes working with Range class of Aspose.Word object model. Aspose.Word Range is very similar to MS Word Range except it cannot cover an arbitrary portion of a document and does not have Start and End. In Aspose.Word the document is treated as a tree-like data structure composed of nodes. You can access the range covered by any document node including Document itself. In other words, each node has its own range and different operations are allowed to be performed on that range.