Hidden PDF

Hello Team,

I have an evaluation license with me and I am trying the Java product extensively. Word features in Aspose is outstanding and much easier to use. When it comes to PDF I have concerns in handling hidden PDF. My requirement is to extract data from different PDF files and process the data for my business. Few of the PDF’s used to contain hidden text in it. Does Aspose PDF have any support for handling such hidden text PDF contents? If so, please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Venkat.

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for Java creates PDF files based on PDF specifications from Adobe and it also manipulates the PDF document based on same specifications. The text marked as hidden is prevented from being displayed when viewing the document in PDF viewing application but such contents do exist in source PDF file. Therefore Aspose.Pdf for Java should be able to manipulate/access those contents. Please try using our API and in case you encounter any issue, please share the sample PDF file so that we can test the scenario at our end.