Hidden text visible

Hi,
Please refer attached word document.It has some text which is hidden due to overlapping table.It is hidden even in web layout.
But when we save this document as html, the text becomes visible.
Let us know any settings available in word or aspose words for not showing this hidden data in the converted html.
Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7012 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Any possible settings we can try on word / aspose word Java / html to hide the hidden text? or any check to detect hidden data ?

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I’m very sorry to share with you that on further investigation our development team came to know that they won’t be able to implement the fix of your issue. Your issue is closed with ‘Won’t Fix’ resolution. This means the issue is actually not fixed but closed because we can not fix this. Even though Microsoft Word hides line of text with very small line spacing in Web Layout, the line is not hidden in HTML file saved by Microsoft Word. So, when you save your document by using Microsoft Word the output produced is exactly the same as produced by Aspose.Words.

You should also note that it is not guaranteed that the output HTML document will look exactly the same as the input Word because HTML is completely a different format.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,