Hide columns doesn't make effect when hidden columns are in merged cells

val d = new File(s"$complexReportPhysicalPath/$resourceId")
val file = d.listFiles.filter(_.isFile).find(file => file.getName.endsWith("xlsx") || 
file.getName.endsWith("xlsm"))
val inputStream = fileSystemUtil.getFileInputStream(file.get.getPath)
val wb = new Workbook(inputStream)
inputStream.close()
val designer = new WorkbookDesigner(wb)

designer.setCalculateFormula(true)
designer.process()

val fileBaseName = "s"$complexReportPhysicalPath/$resourceId""
val opts = new HtmlSaveOptions
opts.setExportImagesAsBase64(true)
opts.setExportGridLines(true)
designer.getWorkbook.save(fileBaseName + ".htm", opts)

hi above is a simple smart marker process scala code, its process excel template document is as below:
pxtest1.xlsx.zip (8.8 KB)

it has two hidden columns C and D, and row 1 is merged from A to D, after process the hidden columns
are still visible in rendered html result. Is this is a bug ? I would like a result in which hidden columns are still hidden. Hope your help. please I will be thankful

@kevinzhang,

Thanks for the code segment and sample file.

Could you try to add a line of code to your code segment if it makes any difference:
e.g
Sample code:

opts.setHiddenColDisplayType(HtmlHiddenColDisplayType.HIDDEN);

If you still find the issue, we need a sample Java (runnable) code to evaluate your issue precisely. You may also provide your current output file and expected output file for our reference. We will check it soon.

Thanks for your reply. That’t not a bug. Because I processed the html result based on aspose result and I lost some important attributes(eg: display:none), I got wrong results. Now I figure out it. Thank you very much.

@kevinzhang,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out. Feel free to contact us at any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.