HideWindowUI

Hello,

i have only asp.pdf.kit license. can anybody help me to set HideWindowUI to false, so that i can hide left navigation panel.

thks in advace

Hi Rosh,

Thanks for contacting support.

I
am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java does not support the feature to
Hide HideWindowUI. However Document class present in Aspose.Pdf for .NET
supports the capability to display/hide the WindowUI.

Nevertheless,
please note that recently we have ported Aspose.pdf for .NET to Java platform
and currently we are testing the Auto-ported version of Aspose.Pdf for Java. Please
note that the new upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java will support
the feature to Hide/show WindowUI.

As
soon as the new version becomes available, we would be more than happy to
update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little
time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Nayyer, i am a .Net developer, i am not worry about jave support. I have asp.pdf.kit tool. i just want to set HideWindowUI to false. Is this possible to do with Aspose.pdf.kit? or is there any workaround to hide left side navigation panel?

Hi Rosh,

Please accept my apologies for not completely understanding the query in my previous post. Actually Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued since July-2011 so I thought you are asking from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java perspective (which is currently available).

I am pleased to share that the requested feature is supported in currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please note that since June-2011, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET and all its classes are enumerations are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. However you may try using Document class present under Aspose.Pdf namespace to fulfill your requirements. For further information, please visit Set Document Window and Page Display Properties

You may also visit the following links for details on

Thank you very much for the information. it vanished my confusion.

Anyway i got the answer, it is posible in aspose.pdf.kit

Dim editr As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfContentEditor()

editr.BindPdf(OpenFileNAme)

editr.ChangeViewerPreference(Aspose.Pdf.Kit.ViewerPreference.HideWindowUI)

editr.Save([a PDF File Name])

Hi Rosh,

Yes you are correct. PdfContentEditor supports the feature to set ViewerPreference of PDF document. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Rosh,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that an autoported MergedAPI version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0 has been released. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue or you have any related query, please feel free to contact.