High CPU - old version Aspose PDF

Hello,

We have build a web-application which uses an old version of Aspose PDF (version 2.1.3.0). Our application is becoming more populair and with the more page-requests we get, the more problems we are getting. I think this is related to Aspose PDF and hoping that somebody can confirm this en give me a solution.

Could it be possible that if a request generates a pdf, which is saved in the response, causes a high CPU usage if a lot of requests are made (say, 10 or 20 times per minute). It looks like threads keep running at the background, even if the generated PDF looks good and saved into the response. We are experiencing high CPU usages in our w3wp.exe proces, which can't be explained..

Could someone help me please, a.s.a.p ? Our customers aren't so happy...

Thanks in advance !

Hello Johan,

Thanks for using our products.

In recent release versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, the Memory usage and performance is remarkably improved. Can you please try using the latest version and in case you still face any problem, can you please share the code snippet or sample project that can help us to reproduce the problem at our end.

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.2 from this link.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. The only problem is that our license is outdated. What are the costs for a renewal ?? Could you e-mail me that ?

Hello Johan,

Please visit the following link for all the required information regarding product purchasing and license renewal. Purchase

In case of any further information is required, please feel free to contact.

I requested a temporary license, before actually renewing the current one. Just want to make sure that it’s the solution for our CPU problem.