High cpu utilization over long time for msgs

We have faced a problem using appointment items with attachments. We save this files as mhtml and get a high cpu utilization over a long time for that operation. In production we had an appointment that lastet 77 minutes (!) for saving - example in attachment lasts about 117 seconds.

What’s the problem about this items?

example: temp.zip (8.2 MB)

Regards,

Josef

@dvtdaten,

I have worked with your MSG file and exported to PDF on my end. It took 88 seconds on my end to export to PDF on a normal virtual machine. Can you please share the machine statistics along with Java and Operating System details on your end.

88 seconds for this simple example is too long. I cannot hand out the example that lastet 77 minutes, so I created the example in attachment. This should not last 88 seconds on a normal virtual machine! You can add some more PDFs in the appointment and it will last longer - the question is why? And can it be faster? Attachments in an appointment should not slow down the speed of producing PDF.

@dvtdaten,

I have added an issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34506 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the performance aspect on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34506) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by muhammadahmad