Horizontal and vertical issue in single sheet

Hi I am using aspose.cell with smart markers. In single sheet i am doing two things. First one is I am pring data horizontally second thing is the data is printing vertically(top to bottom) .and also I am using excel template to set the data by using setdatasource. But the problem is the below vertical is creating problem it is skipping the columns and then after it is fitting to another coloums. Any suggestion to resolve

@Adivenkat,

Thanks for providing us details.

I think you may try to use “noadd” parameter when inserting Smart Markers, so no blank rows/cols are inserted when the markers are processed and filled with data, it will use existing rows/cols accordingly. e.g., “&=Table1.Field1(noadd)”.

Let us know if you still have any issue.

No let me share template and you will get more understanding. What my problemIMG_20220917_081328.jpg (223.6 KB)

@Amjad_Sahi I attached screenshot can you check and help me on that.
Thanks @Amjad_Sahi

@Adivenkat,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I think you did not pay attention to what I suggested above. Please update your template file as following:

name &=student.name(horizontal, noadd)
subject1 &=student.s1(horizontal, noadd)
subject2 &=student.s2(horizontal, noadd)
subject3 &=student.s3(horizontal, noadd)
name subject1 subject2 subject3
&=student.name(noadd) &=student.s1(noadd) &=student.s2(noadd) &=student.s3(noadd)

Please update your template Excel file accordingly and then give it a try to your scenario/case.

Let us know if you still find any issue.

Thank you @Amjad_Sahi working fine now

@Adivenkat,

You are welcome and good to know that the updated Smart Markers work for your needs.

Hi amjad I need one more help from your side I need to display the rows based on condition so which approach can i use. Like i am using my own template in that template I need to display the firlelds along with data based on condition it is possible to do?

@Adivenkat,

I am not sure about your requirements. Please elaborate it with your condition more via an example, you may create and share a sample Excel file with your input data (with fields details), specify condition and your desired output you want to achieve for reference. We will check it and assist you soon.

PS. please zip the Excel file prior attaching.

Screenshot_2022-09-23-07-04-01-63_87869c5c71fa0655e350912352595c23.jpg (128.4 KB)

Hi attached file I need to hide some cells based on condition is that possible using smart markers

@Adivenkat,
Thanks for the screenshot.

I do not think there is any direct way to accomplish the task in Smart Markers. So, you should do it outside the smart markers. For example, after your markers are processed, you may specify some formula involving “IF” or get/evaluate the values from the source cells and then hide or unhide the rows/cols for your needs in code.

I am using smart marker with html using object data. When i download excel i am getting model instead of html value.
Eg I have in model like student.data have “

hello

” it is not printing hello
Output student.data is getting

I mentioned in template &=student.data(HTML)

@Amjad_Sahi could u plz help on this issue

@Adivenkat
Could you post a sample project with template file here ? We will check it ASAP.

@Adivenkat,

Also, we simply tested your scenario/case using the following sample code with latest version/fix and it works fine. The output file is also attached.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
WorkbookDesigner designer = new WorkbookDesigner();
designer.Workbook = workbook;
workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells["A1"].PutValue("&=$VariableArray(html)");
designer.SetDataSource("VariableArray", new String[] { "<p>hello</p>","Hello <b>world</b>"});
designer.Process();
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\dest.xlsx");

files1.zip (6.0 KB)

I am mot using put value i am using object to set values it will print muliple line in vertically at that time it is not printing.

@Adivenkat,

Thanks for providing further details.

As requested earlier, please provide us a sample project with template file(s) to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Screenshot_2022-11-05-22-55-47-66_87869c5c71fa0655e350912352595c23.jpg (26.5 KB)

In this student.name I have html tags with names. Bit when I am trying to print that is printing student.Model not html format