Horizontal Axis Labels Are Not Displayed for Histogram Chart

Hello Team!
I’m trying to export histogram chart to ppt, but seems that histogram chart with specific data is not displayed correctly in ppt. When I’m trying to edit this chart I can see that there is no Horisontal(Category) Axis Labels. But it works correctly with another data. Here is 2 code examples(code examples.zip (1.0 KB)) - with correctly displayed chart
and with incorrect displayed(chart without axis labels). Could you please tell am I doing something wrong, can I do something to fix this behavior or this is a bug?

@DZubrieva,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with horizontal axis labels for the Histogram chart and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43158 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, I have not found a workaround for this bug.

@DZubrieva,
Our development team investigated the issue. The horizontal axis exists, but its type is ByCategory, so it can’t be shown with a very big value. If the type changes to automatic, it will be shown. This is how PowerPoint works.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43158) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.6 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.