Horizontal data type

Hi,

I cannot find, how I can set the data type of the horizontal axis. In detail, I need to have a horizontal axis which will represent dates. These dates on the chart will have a format like “Jan 2013” and on the data will be 10 Jan 2013.

Can you please help?

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the feature of changing Axis type from Text Axis to Date Axis and vice versa is not available in Aspose.Slides at the moment. A feature request with ID SLIDESNET-36904 has already been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Any updates on the above? This is a critical issue. Please, have it as priority.

Hi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the concerned issue which is a new feature request is at present unresolved. I have requested our product team to kindly share the estimates about implementing the feature support. I will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our product team in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36904) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)