How about Aspose.Vector or Aspose.CAD

I would be interested in a product that is able to take vector images in standard formats such as DWG and enable editing of them and the ability to convert to PDF (probably via your PDF tool).

I would imagine that this would be a fairly similar framework to your Visio product as that is also essentially a vector format, albeit more chart/diagram oriented than CAD.

Chris

Dear Chris,

You're at the right time to request the right thing. The Auckland Team mentioned they will make Aspose.CAD within one month or two. I will invite Roman to post the product prview here shortly.

Just wondering whether this project has started and if so what the progress is?

Hi there, I'm developing an application that needs visio-files transfered to pdf.

Their old application solved the transformation by installing VISIO & ADOBE on each client..

The new app. does all conversion on the server, but is there any way to convert VISIO with your component, or do you have an idea on how to get a converter?

Thank you for a reply,

Stephan

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I am afraid conversion of Visio files into PDF is not yet supported, and I am afraid we cannot support this in short time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

FYI
<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/34918

One more request for Aspose.CAD.

Hi Chris and Stephan,

Just to keep you up-to-date with your requests we have introduced new products named Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.Diagram to work with a variety different image formats and Visio file format respectively.

1) . AutoCad DWG files to PDF conversion is on the Aspose.Imaging road map so expect to see this functionality some time in the future. Please read the download an evaluation copy and try it out for yourself.

Thanks,

Hi Chris and Stephan, AutoCAD file formats will be supported in Aspose.Imaging and this is the first release to do that. Please download and try it. Thanks.