How can display sheet tab when convert excel file to html format

i am making a file preview websit for mates with linux centos 7 and net6.
it could not display sheet tab and toggle diffirent sheet after convert from excel file(with multi sheet) to html format.
can anyone give a hand, thanks.

@davidxiao2008
Would you like to provide your sample file and executable Console project? We will check it soon.

you can create a simple excel file as demo file, with sheet 1, sheet 2, sheet 3
there is sample code,

public async ValueTask GetStream(string file)
{
Workbook document = new Workbook(file);

using (var ms = new MemoryStream())
{
	string contentType = "text/html";
	Aspose.Cells.SaveOptions saveOptions =  new Aspose.Cells.HtmlSaveOptions
	{
		ExportImagesAsBase64 = true,
		Encoding = Encoding.UTF8,
		ExportPageHeaders = true,
		ExportPageFooters = true,
		ShowAllSheets = true,
		SaveAsSingleFile = true,

PresentationPreference = true,

ExportHiddenWorksheet = false,

ExportDocumentProperties = false,

ExportWorkbookProperties = false,

ExportWorksheetProperties = false,

ExportGridLines = true

};
	document.Save(ms, saveOptions);

ms.Position = 0;

return File(ms.ToArray(), contentType);
}

}

@davidxiao2008
By creating sample files and testing with sample code, we can reproduce the issue. After converting the file to HTML, it was found that the sheet tabs are missing and the entire page was displayed in confusion. Please refer to the attachment (32.7 KB).

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54441

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

how long it will takes :joy: ?
is there any replacement solution?

@davidxiao2008

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.11 that we plan to release in the first half of November 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.
Here is the result after fix for your reference: output.zip (1.5 KB)

Great. I will upgrade to November release version next month.
Thanks.

@davidxiao2008
You are welcome. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose. Cells v23.11) that we plan to release in the first half of November 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54441) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Great, it works, thanks.
By the way, is there any option for Apose.Cell to add custom css style? i could not find out at Aspose.Cells.SaveOptions.

@davidxiao2008
Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad your issue has been resolved.
Html files are generated during Excel export. Do you need to add custom styles to HTML? Would you like to provide a detailed description of your needs? If there are sample files and screenshots for explanation, it will be very helpful for us to understand the requirements.

Sometime change css style to modify the appearance of an HTML page, just like add body padding as following code used by Aspose.Email:

Aspose.Email.HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOptionsForEmail = Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultHtml;
htmlSaveOptionsForEmail.CssStyles = "<style type='text/css'>body { padding: 5px }</style>";

So how can I do by Aspose.Cells?

@davidxiao2008
Aspose.Cells currently does not support adding custom styles when exporting files to HTML.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54605

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@davidxiao2008 ,
We have added HtmlSaveOptions.CssStyles, you may use it to add css style as following:

HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions;
htmlSaveOptions.SaveAsSingleFile = true;
htmlSaveOptions.CssStyles = "body { padding: 5px }";

This feature will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.1) that we plan to release in the first half of January 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

Great, i will upgrade the dll, thank you.

@davidxiao2008
You are welcome. Once Aspose.Cells for .NET v24.1 is released, we will notify you promptly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54605) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi