How can I add PDF File into Excel

I had a PDF file and want to add the PDF like an image. Is it possible and how can I do that?

@systrionJH,

Thanks for your query.

1. If you need the PDF file inserted as an embedded ole object, see the document for your reference:
    Managing OLE Objects|Documentation

2. If you need to render PDF file to Excel file format, you may use Aspose.PDF component for the task, see the document for your reference:
    Convert PDF documents using C# API|Aspose.PDF for .NET

2a) If you need PDF file should be inserted as images into Excel spreadsheet, well, you may render all PDF file’s pages via Aspose.PDF first, see the document for your reference:

then you will again use Aspose.Cells APIs to insert those rendered images into worksheets, see the document for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.

Hello Amjad,

thanks for your response. The way from point 1 is working for images, but not for pdf files. Seemes that we need Aspose PDF for doing it, or to manually Add it to Excel and then copy the cells to the target Excel.

BR
Jens

@systrionJH,

Well, since you want whole PDF file as series of images to be inserted into Excel spreadsheet, so 1) may not suit your needs which will be only suitable if you need PDF file as an embedded objects into the worksheet. I think point 2 and 2(a) may suit your needs. For both 2 and 2(a), you will also require Aspose.PDF API.

Let us know if we can be of any further help, we will be happy to assist you soon.