How can i convert a word(docx) with catalogue to svg with clickable catalogue link

I want to create a project to convert a word(docx) with catalogue to svg with clickable catalogue link. I can convert docx to svg,but the catalogue link is not work.

@Jimmy.zheng, could you please attach a sample Word document with catalogue links for analysis? Also please post a code example that you use for conversion.

How to use aspose.docx (11.9 KB)
this is a docx with 3 pages. there is a title in every page and a catalogue in page one.
I use this code to convert it to svg which base on aspose-words-22.4-jdk17.jar
Document document = new Document(“C:\Users\Jimmy\Desktop\How to use aspose.docx”);
document.save(“C:\Users\Jimmy\Desktop\test.svg”);
then I open the test.svg by edge browser
when I click the catalogue item hte address Bar changes to …test.svg#_Toc14031
but can’t jump to target page.
image.png (118.5 KB)

@Jimmy.zheng, we have been able to reproduce this issue.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25779

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

thank you very much. Please fix it as soon as possible for it blocks our project.thanks again!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25779) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.10 update.