How can i have a table that might span multiple slides?

I am taking data from a database and putting it on a powerpoint slide using aspose.net. The one issue i have is sometimes there are a large number of rows that take up more vertical space than one slide. I wanted to see if there is anyway to have it dynamically move to another slide if i keep adding rows to the table?

Is that possible using aspose.net slides?

If there is no “automated” way, is there any example or sample code to show you how to detect that adding a new row would make the table larger than the slide

Hi Adam,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that there is no automated way available to dynamically verify if the text inside the has overflown the slide size vertically or horizontally. This growing of table size depends upon the amount of text and also the size of that text. I have shared the sample possible apporoach with you in this forum thread link that you can use to check if the table has over flown the slide text or not. If you find yes, then you can add new slide with table or clone existing slide with table and start filling table with new data.

Many Thanks,