How can I insert an entire excel file directly into a Word document?

This is possible in VBA (InsertObject) but can I do this with either Aspose.Cells or Aspose.Words? I tried converting the excel file into a PDF, then converting the PDF into a series of images and then inserting the images using DocumentBuilder, but it comes out blank. The PDF conversion works great but I cannot inser this into a word document for some reason.

Please help. Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose Components.

You can embed the entire Ms-Excel file into Ms-Word file using Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) Technology of Microsoft

However, I am not sure, if Aspose.Words supports it or not. Please post your query on Aspose.Words forum.

Also, now you can convert your Ms-Excel file into PDF file directly. Please check the following document for your reference.

Besides, you can also take the images of your worksheets and insert them into your word file using combination of both components i.e Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words. Please see the following documents for your reference

In addition to this, we strongly recommend you to visit documentation topics and download and try the latest offline demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET to check the running examples.

We have done quite a number of fixes and enhancements since then, so it will help you get familiar with current API(s) quickly.