How can I Modify MS Graph Chart Datasheet Values

I have a word document that includes a MS Graph Chart Object. I am trying to modify the Datasheet values in this chart using ASPOSE. I am not sure if I can do this with ASPOSE.Words only or if I need Cells also.
We are looking to use ASPOSE instead of Word Automation and modifying these Chart values is a big part of what we want to do. We are able to do this using Word Automation with the following code. Can you give me the equilivant in ASPOSE Code?

Dim wdChart As Object WordDoc.Shapes("Chart1").OLEFormat.Edit()
wdChart = WordDoc.Shapes("Chart1").OLEFormat.Object wdChart.Application.DataSheet.Cells(2, 1).Value = 5

Thanks

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to achieve what you need using Aspose.Words. We will consider adding an ability to access data of OOXML Diagrams and Charts. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

Thanks for the reply. It sounds as if this is not something that is currently being worked on, but may be in the future. Is that correct?
Would I have any other options using ASPOSE to have a graph in place in the word document and just modify the values.
Is it possible to do this with the newer chart available in Word. The reason I did not choose this one is that it currently does not appear to convert to PDF when saving the word document as a PDF. Again here is the code that would do this using word automation of Word 2010 if it is helpfull

WordDoc.Shapes("Chart1").Chart.ChartData.Activate()
WordDoc.Shapes("Chart1").Chart.ChartData.Workbook.WorkSheets(1).Cells(2, 2) = 5

Thanks

Hello
Thank you for additional information. Yes you are right, this feature is not available. And I’m afraid at the moment there is no way to achieve what you need using Aspose.Words.
We will inform you on any developments regarding the feature which will allow you to access data of OOXML Diagrams and Charts.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3958) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)