How can I replace a placeholder of a pdf document which is inside text of a page with another word document?

I have a pdf document named “ΠΛΗΓ_ΑΒ_ΠΔ_1_0172.pdf” and I would like to replace placeholder [ΠΛΗΓ_ΑΒ] with word document “ΠΛΗΓ_ΑΒ.docx”. This placeholder is between text of the page of the “ΠΛΗΓ_ΑΒ_ΠΔ_1_0172.pdf” , as you can see from the document I attach. How should I do that?
I have already asked this in this ticket: How can I replace placeholder of a pdf document with another word document? - Free Support Forum - aspose.com
Is there any other approach to this, regarding to pdf documents? Just asking, because I should have that desired result for my client.

Unfortunately, we can’t provide better solution in a short time. We will provide our solution within next two days.

1 Like

I’d love to hear your feedback as soon as possible.

Are there any updates? According to your last reply, you would provide a solution within next two days.

I beg my pardon for the delay. Unfortunately, we don’t have a more efficient solution than proposed by Aspose.Words.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it!